We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Equipment- a ball of yarn - a piece of cardboard - a pair of scissors Budget: around 5 € Duration: 30 minutes
Steps1. To begin, cut two circles 10 cm in diameter from a piece of cardboard.
2. Overlap the two pieces of cardboard and start wrapping a woolen thread around them. Our tip: cut pieces of woolen thread of around 100 cm to facilitate winding.
3. Continue winding the wire until the cardboard circles are completely covered.
4. Carefully cut the woolen threads with the scissors between the two cardboard circles.
5. Cut a 20 cm piece of woolen thread. Pass it between the two circles by winding all the pieces of woolen thread. Tighten lightly, then remove the two circles.
6. Cut a 30 cm piece of woolen thread. Pass it through the loop of the woolen thread tightening all the pieces of woolen thread and tie a knot.
7. Tighten the first piece of woolen thread, then cut the pompom with scissors to have a well round shape.
FinallyIn less than half an hour you have created a super cute bookmark! All you have to do is sit on your pretty homemade beanbag and start reading again!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!