We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you looking for how to recycle your old boxes? With little equipment and a lot of imagination, we suggest you create a design lamp with the most beautiful effect!
Equipment- Cardboard - An LED bulb and its support - A small piece of fabric - A piece of Velcro - Glue - A ruler - A pencil - A cutter or scissors
Steps1. Draw 5mm x 8cm strips on your cardboard.
2. Cut them. The number of strips to make depends on the width of your box.
3. Glue the cardboard strips to the flat side to obtain an 8x8 cm square. You will need 20 squares like this.
4. Assemble 4 of your 8 cm squares into large squares and glue them together.
5. Assemble your large squares to make a 5-sided cube.
6. Draw the base of your lamp on another piece of cardboard. Here is the cutting plan:
7. Cut (red lines) and fold (green lines) as on the model below.
8. Fold and glue each part to get a box.
9. Glue a piece of cloth inside the box.
10. Glue a piece of Velcro this time to the back of the box (so you can close the lid).
11. Cut 4 circles of 2 cm in diameter in your cardboard scraps to make the feet of your base.
12. Then paste them.
13. Make a hole on the top of your base to bring in your lamp holder.
14. Install your support, and take out the wire by making another hole on the side of the base.
15. Make 4 triangles from 2 squares 2 cm in diameter in the cardboard scraps.
16. Glue them on the top of your base, they will serve as a reference to install the top of your lamp.
FinallyYou can now place the cube on its base and your cardboard lamp is finished! All you have to do is close the shutters and turn on the lamp to admire the result.
Thanks to LindaRoseDesign for this tutorial, you can find her work on her etsy shop. Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your personalized cardboard cube lamps on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!